Despite being a small business, we recognise that our operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
HADLEIGH ENTERPRISES LTD – POLICY IS TO:
• Support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• As for as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new product’s we intend to introduce in advance.
• Minimise our waste by re-using and recycling packaging and stationery materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials whenever possible.
• Endeavour to perform business electronically, to reduce paper usage.
• Make all employees aware of the policy and their responsibilities for environmental issues.
• Any procurement of goods or service should consider the environmental impact of the product purchased, its packaging and delivery method.
• Non-essential electrical equipment will be switched off whenever possible.
• Office and factory heating turned down to acceptable and staff-agreed levels.
• All paper, plastics and printing inks used within the office will be recycled,separately from other refuse. Confidential paper matter will be shredded before recycling.